Friday, July 31, 2009

Friendship



Suddenly realize there are so many many friends support me ... haha ... that is so called friendship >_< ... thanks for you guys caring me and attack those BITCH who trying to hurt me ...

thanks to Mr.Dulan, Mr.Chung, Ms.Cywui, Ms.Demon, Ms.LengLeng, Ms.Molly and Mr.Ch3n ... you guys fight for me

thanks to gossip gang members for supporting ... See Wui, Cindy, Jia Chen, Leng, Arthur, Kelvin & May Lim ... do not let me face those idiot bullshit thing alone ...

thanks to all my college friends who are so so worrying about me ... i am so ok now ... wah so many people love me very much woh ... haha ... i think the BITCH dont dare to attack again lol ... since you guys so geng in attack back ...

ermmm this idiot thing happen ... make our friendship more tough ... and let us got new gossip ... if not so boring lol ~~

I just wanna said i love all my friends with my true heart ~~

Shi Chin Ling ... they are my friends if i hear any rumors again ... i wont forgive you forever ... i wont let you safety pass by year 3 ... you better keep it in your mind ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment