Friday, July 17, 2009

Jaya 1 - OldTown & Starbucks





16th of July

Yesterday my friend Jia Chen know i am so pity at today lunch time. My dear cousin has to pak tor with her boyfriend and i choose not to be a spotlight anymore and also because got a person i really dont want see his face no matter what, i think i will vomit soon or cant even take my lunch when see that people who called " R " . Now you all can know why i am so pity right ?

So yesterday before i goto sleep, JC said that if he can wake up then come to P1 join me to have a lunch together lol ... but luckily he is coming, if not i just can hope god bless me ~

But really surprise, because i didnt receive any call or message from him at the morning, but he suddenly called my phone at 12.30 pm and told me that he already at downstairs ... ( okok JC i know you are not lai mao lol )

Today JC you really bad luck i think ... he get block by police twice ... first time at Sri Hartamas there because of his speed and the second time is when he fetch me ... using hand phone =_= haha i really no comment ( speechless ! ! ) to you haha ~~ POLICE = POCKET MONEY

JC quite smart throw his money under his seat there ... actually he got RM 200 in his wallet ... but he show the police just have RM 30 in his wallet ... and he told the police still have to bring people goto eat lunch ... not enough money lol ... Finally he is using RM 20 gao dim the police ...
( you are so geng leh JC ! haha next time if i get caught by police must using the same method )

Then we are going to Jaya 1 there to have our lunch, actually i dont know where is it ... haha i am an idiot in road and always can get lost easily lol ... here just want to say thank you to my friend ... thanks for paying old town and Starbucks - Caramel Macchiato ...

Finally we dont know how to go back my company and i teach JC the wrong direction ... 2.30 pm only reach my stupid company ... before i reach the company my boss sudden called me and ask me where i go ... why until 2.30 pm still not coming back ... get shoot by AK 47 already lol ... but cheh ~ i wont care ... because i already decide to quit this job at the end of July ... until that time i am free ~

No comments:

Post a Comment