Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clubbing - Poppy





3rd of JULY - Friday

People who are going - kit peng & pooi leng & see wui & cindy & arthur & jia chen & wesley & may lim & kelvin

Today our gang join together and celebrate my cousin- Pooi Leng 21st bday...
Dont know why my brother sudden so kind bring me go to Poppy and open Chivas for us ( he is fever ? ) maybe he is worry about me lol ... actually he is a good brother ... he spent almost RM 1000 to buy 3 bottle Chivas ( my friends got pay money back lah but my brother asked me just receive money for 2 bottle of Chivas, the last bottle he paid and send as a present to leng ) ... omg ... how we finished 3 bottle Chivas because all my college friends not so well in alcohol drinks lol ...

i thought my brother will celebrate with us but after 30 minutes he said he want to went back home because tomorrow he got work ...=.=

But all my friends still enjoy there lah all of us keep on dancing and produce electric to sot guys ... and this is the chance for me to kao zhai also ... ><><

Actually that day we finished clubbing and reached my home around 4 am ... here i wanna say thanks to my friends ... thanks for bring me home and not throw me at roadside ...

And clubbing really nice ... wait for next time ... i think should be my bday lol ~

No comments:

Post a Comment