Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In The Process



Until this point of time i really no more mood to get a new boyfriend ... although my friends always tell me XXX so nice or YYY is not bad or ZZZ is a handsome guy ... i know they are so ok ... but the problem is i am not ok ...

I still believe in love but not dare to accept those thing come into my life anymore ... maybe in one day i will accept that feeling again but really not now ... break up with my ex is just a bit hurt and nothing special ( not big deal ) ... everyone also go through that process for sure ... but i just cant accept he want to break up with me because of those stupid reason ( small gas ) ... after thinking a while finally i accept his reason because he tell me that he is unhappy when be with me ... i dont want he become unhappy anymore so i just let him go without doing anything ...

Maybe i am not serious and mature enough lol ... first love with someone and first dumped by someone and secret relationship - no one know he is my boyfriend ... it is a bit sad but i still can eat can sleep can work can play can laugh can cry ... no boyfriend no need goto die ~~ right ?

From this relationship i learn one new thing ... girls cant be lazy anymore ... must always care about your weight, image, face, style ... etc ... so i set up a new target ... i must be the more beautiful girl compared in previous semester ... i just want to let him regret ... break up with me is a stupid and wrong decision ... ><

It is the way i revenge ... haha ... girls is so horrible ... so guys must think carefully before take any action ... good luck to guys ...

No comments:

Post a Comment