Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gossip Gang Meeting 3



3rd Meeting
Date : 27th July 2009
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : Kuchai Lama - 2369

Attendance :
Cindy ( Chairman )
Jia Chen ( Finance Manager )
Kit Peng ( Event Organizer )
Pooi Leng & Arthur ( Security )
May Lim ( member 1 )

Today is our 3rd meeting, and continue our big big gossip ... but my honey - See Wui cannot attend the meeting because her bf dont want to fetch her ( such a GOOD bf ) dear you better change another bf lah ( joking ... i scare Kelvin kill me )

I already mentioned before about the Love Plan between our group super match couple Tan Jia Chen & Cindy Chia ... today is the time for Jia Chen to announce his real gf wahahahaha ... although it is not match with our plan but all members also get cheated by us ... and when they heard the big news ... all people so so surprised and feel like wanna bang on the wall or table ... but girls and guy pls make sure dont destroy anything in the cafe ( you have to pay if anything spoiled and goto hospital also )

I think 27th of July such a memorable night for all of us ... haha ... because really funny and surprise ... after Jia Chen introduce his real gf and saw their react i just shout give me 5 to Jia Chen and Cindy ... wakakakakakakaka our members just cheat by us ... ^_^

But today also considered a sad day for me ... because someone really hurt me ... i cant believe she will said such thing ... i feel that she really rude to me ... but its ok because i wont care since she is not our gossip gang member ... and i know all members will support me no matter what ... i believe my true friends ... ><

Now i just represent whole gossip gang and send a big wishes to our leader / chairman ... wish Cindy and Jia Chen happily ever after ... no argue, no lian hei hei ...



erm ...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment