Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gossip Gang in Pink Color



Recently the atmosphere in our gossip gang are so pink pink and many love sign appear here and there ~~ hehehe ... it is no doubt that girls and boys are easily got chemical reaction when they are available / single / interested on each other ... ( but i still believe got love at first sight )

i am very happy to see my friends find their soulmate and true love ... hope they can enjoy their pak tor moments lol ~~ and one more thing ... try their best in saving money ... let guys pay everything for you ... wahahahaha ... that is guys' responsibility ~~ ( i know Cindy, See Wui and Pooi Leng will agree with me for sure ... Give me 5 ... gossip girls )

There are so many couple suddenly appear in our gang ... erm ... let me calculate first ... there should be 4 pairs of lover now ...



1st = Jia Chen & Cindy
2nd = Arthur & Pooi Leng
3rd = Wesley & May Lim
4th = Kelvin & See Wui

omg i am the one still available only woh ... hahaha ... haiz my spotlight life begin ... it is the time for me to tackle new guy ( you guys must help me find lol ) ... i want leng zhai, strong, rich and smart guys >_<

I am so pity pity because you guys always sweet sweet in front of me ... make me jealous now ... erm ... i think must be too busy recently ... i am not free to know more guys ... that is all gossip gang fault ... become an event organizer is very busy and stress ( no freedom ) ... so i want to QUIT event organizer position ... i must think about my happiness now ... kekekekeke

Now i tell you guys what is Leng Zhai ( Handsome ) & Strong & Rich & Smart ( so you all can find a guy for me easily ... wakakakaka )





[ This is Leng Zhai + Cute + Handsome ]



[ This is STRONG ]



[ This is RICH ]



[ This is SMART ]

My requirements not so harsh right ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment