Wednesday, July 29, 2009

放手



Today is a good day for me because finally i learn how to 放生 my ex and myself ...

Erm ... i really wanna say thanks to a people who i take her as my friend before BUT not now ... i think now just can be a schoolmate with her since she said something really hurt me ...

Why i want to say thanks to her ?? because i learn something from her ... 放手 is the best way to make yourself happy and continue your Love Road ... before that i really cant release and forget it ... now i hope i can be friend with my ex again ... in my mind friends is more important than lover lol

Always angry or unhappy will make people look older than their current age ... because i am so care about my own image ... now i decide to 放生 people and get the new target as soon as possible ... of course lah not simply pick a guy in club ...

Actually i delete him from my facebook friendlist before ( such a small gas girl )because i feel unhappy to see anything about him appear on my facebook - Home ... yesterday i decide to add him back ... and he also willing to accept me as his friend ... thanks a lot >_< hehe ...

Ok lah i know i am not enough mature before ... and See Wui i know when you read this sure will scold me small gas and maybe stupid ... ok i admit it lol ... but your sweetheart Kit Peng become 开心果 again lol ... are you happy with this ? hehe



放手 放开所有 彼此更自由
放手 其实我绝非爱得不够
放手 豁出所有 还有这个好友
已经 已经足够
Lyric : ( Raymond Lam, 爱不够 )

No comments:

Post a Comment