Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gossip Gang Meeting 2





2nd Meeting
Date : 24th July 2009
Time : 8.30 pm
Venue : Bangsar - McD

People attend meeting - Cindy, See Wui, Kit Peng, Jia Chen
A listener - Hong Ping

This is our meeting again ... actually just yam cha lah ... wahahaha because all of us always nothing to do ... so today i goto bangsar meet with other gossip gang members ... gossip gang members are working at bangsar today ...

I dont know how to go bangsar actually ... then my 3rd brother so kind to be my personal driver bring me there ... and wait for me at Starbucks ... thanks woh ... any girls want to know or interested about my 3rd brother pls register in cbox there ... my brother so good and leng zhai ... he always help me here and there ... luckily i got so many brothers ... if not i really dont know how to settle those trouble

Cindy bring her laptop there and all of us watch horror movie with her ... haha the movie really scary and if i am not mistaken that ghost movie was made in thailand ... and cindy sudden shout out few times in McD ... everytime i also scared by her rather than the movie ... hahaha ...

And today i just keep talking with my honey - See Wui ... Jia Chen you no need jealous woh ... those secrets and gossip you really cant know ... wahahaha ( now you sum si si leh ) cheh ...

In the meeting we still got doing something quite meaningful lah ... discussing our gossip gang future plan in September 2009 ... we are seriously discussing our plan just not more than 5 minutes ... already considered good enough lol ... because we always playing more than working ...

This meeting ... i didnt invite my dear - leng leng ... because i know she is so stress and busy to prepare her assignment and exam ... leng leng ... add oil lah ... here got Shell, Bhp, Mobil, Petronas, Caltex ... i will always become you all supporter ^_^

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment